2nd BBNet Conference: “Green Futures” What’s next for biorefineries? Registration now open!
2nd BBNet Conference: “Green Futures” What’s next for biorefineries?
Re-imagining carbon sources for the 21st century. The role of biorefineries.
We are pleased to announce that the 2nd BBNet Conference: “Green Futures” What’s next for biorefineries? will be held over three days, between 22 and 24th March 2023 in Harrogate, UK at the Crowne Plaza Harrogate.
Registration is now open and will close at midnight (GMT) on 27 January 2023.
- What’s next for biorefineries? Chair: Paul Mines, Biome Technologies Plc
- Policy. Chair: Joanna Sparks, Aston University
- New materials and chemicals: supply and demand. Chair: David Bott, SCI
- Downstream processing and scale-up. Chair: Christine Parry, Amur
- Carbon Capturing: What to do with the CO2. Chair: Nigel Minton, University of Nottingham
- LCA validation and technoeconomic analysis. Chair: David Leak, University of Bath
- Projects funded by BBNet. Chair: Veronica Ongaro, University of York
- Realising the lignocellulosic dream. Chair: Neil Bruce, University of York
To find out more and register, see BBNet events page.